INCORRECT ENTRY OF A LEARNERS EMAIL ADDRESS AT REGISTRATION.
Accounts assigned to learners under Group Registrations can be re- assigned by firstly removing the existing learner from the system. This is achieved as follows.
- The Group Leader should Click or Tap the ASSIGN ACCOUNTS link in the top menu bar.
- The Group Registration form will load.
The ‘IF EMAIL INCORRECT – [REMOVE] ‘ link appears next to the names of learners who have not yet started the course, and can be used to REMOVE a learner from the GROUP in the event that a learners email address is incorrectly entered by the group leader at registration. This automatically removes the learner from the group and re-credits the available user registrations.
The REMOVE option is only to be used:
- When an incorrect email address has been entered at registration.
- When a learner, who has not started the course is withdrawn (within the course licence period).
This facility should NOT be used:
- In the event that learners have not received login details. A direct request for the reissue of login details should be made using the CONTACT US link on the website.
- When learners have lost or deleted login details. (registered learners may use the ‘LOST YOUR PASSWORD‘ link on the LOGIN box to reset their password).