The RoSPA and CPD Approved Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course may be purchased by Individuals for their own use or by managers for the enrolment of multiple (unlimited) staff members.
The course is £10 + VAT per learner with no additional charges. The bulk purchase discounts available are stated below.
Multiple Learner Enrolment (Group Registration) Procedure
- Click SIGN UP
- Choose the GROUP purchase option on the sign up page.
- Enter the number of user accounts required in the registration box.
- Click ADD TO BASKET.
- On the CART page ensure that the number of user accounts required has been correctly entered in the QUANTITY box.
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- On the CHECKOUT page enter the Bill Payer’s details.
- Choose the payment method and tick the ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS box.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- Once payment is completed you will receive an email with LOGIN details for your Group Leader (Admin) account This can be used to Assign user account credits to learners when required.
- Credits purchased are initially dormant and will not expire.
- Once a user account credit is assigned to a named learner, the learner receives 90 days course access from the date it is assigned.
- Learners receive individual system generated login details, by email which allows them to independently log into the course whenever they wish.
- Learners may take the final exam on as many occasions as necessary to pass within the course access period, at no additional charge.
- Group leaders can monitor the progress of learners from their control panel and will automatically receive copy certificates.
Payment options are:
- Debit / Credit / Master Card.
- BACS/CHAPS (Only available for orders over 10+ user accounts).
Bulk Purchase Discounts
The discounts available for multiple purchases are
10 – 49 Users (10% OFF)
50 – 139 Users (25% OFF)
140 – 199 Users (32% OFF)
200+ Users (40% OFF)
Discounts are applied automatically on a transaction basis with the group being created immediately following the completed transaction.