The RoSPA and CPD Approved Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course may be purchased by Individuals for their own use or by managers for the enrolment of multiple (unlimited) staff members.
The course is £10 + VAT per learner with no additional charges. The bulk purchase discounts available are stated below.
Multiple Learner Enrolment (Group Registration) Procedure
- Click SIGN UP or ENROL HERE.
- Choose the GROUP purchase option on the sign up page.
- Enter the number of user accounts required in the registration box.
- Click ADD TO BASKET.
- On the CART page ensure that the number of user accounts required has been correctly entered in the QUANTITY box.
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- On the CHECKOUT page enter the Bill Payer’s details.
- Choose the payment method and tick the ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS box.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- Once payment is completed you will receive an email with LOGIN details for your Group Leader (Admin) account This can be used to Assign user accounts to learners when required.
- User accounts purchased are initially dormant and will not expire.
- Once an account is assigned to a named learner, the learner receives 90 days course access from the date it is assigned.
- Learners receive individual system generated login details, by email which allows them to independently log into the course whenever they wish.
- Learners may take the final exam on as many occasions as necessary to pass within the course access period, at no additional charge.
- Group leaders can monitor the progress of learners from their control panel and will automatically receive copy certificates.
Payment options are:
- Debit / Credit / Master Card.
- BACS/CHAPS (Only available for orders over 10+ user accounts).
Bulk Purchase Discounts
The discounts available for multiple purchases are
10 – 49 Users (10% OFF)
50 – 139 Users (25% OFF)
140 – 199 Users (32% OFF)
200+ Users (40% OFF)
Discounts are applied automatically on a transaction basis with the group being created immediately following the completed transaction.