If a learners email address is incorrectly entered by the Group Leader at registration the Group Leader may REMOVE the learner from the group registration list and once this removal request has been approved by our administration department the user account may be re-assigned.
- Group Leader navigates to the group registration page.
- Group Leader clicks the ‘IF EMAIL INCORRECT [REMOVE]’ button next to the learners name.
- The learner will be automatically removed from the group
- The user registrations available in the group account are automatically increased by the system.
- The Group Leader may re-assign the user account.
The approval of a REMOVE REQUEST is subject to the condition that
- The learner has not accessed the course.
- The learners account is active and has not expired.