Yes this entirely automated online course can be purchased by Individuals for their own use or by mangers who wish to enrol their staff
The RoSPA and CPD Approved Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course is a basic food hygiene course.
This 3 hour online course complies fully with the requirements of the current Food Safety Act in the UK.
The course is £10 + VAT per learner with no additional charges. The bulk purchase discounts available are stated below.
Payment options are Card or PayPal and BACS/CHAPS for Orders over 10 user accounts. A Proforma Invoice will be issued following the initial online order.
During the registration process a FREE Group Leader (Admin) Account is created and this can be used to assign accounts to learners when required. Learners receive individual system generated login details, by email which allows them to log into the course individually whenever they wish.
The user accounts purchased are initially dormant and will not expire. Once an account is assigned to a named learner, the learner receives 90 days course access from the date it is assigned. Learners may take the final exam on as many occasions as necessary to pass within the course access period, at no additional charge.
Group leaders can monitor the progress of learners from their control panel and will automatically receive copy certificates.
Bulk Purchase Discounts
The discounts available for multiple purchases are
10 – 49 Users (10% OFF)
50 – 139 Users (25% OFF)
140 – 199 Users (32% OFF)
200+ Users (40% OFF)
Discounts are applied automatically on a transaction basis with the group being created immediately following the completed transaction.
Multiple Learner Enrolment (Group Registration) Procedure
1. Visit https://food-safety.org.uk/courses/ and click or tap the ENROL HERE button
2. Choose the GROUP option on the main sign up page
3. Enter the number of learner accounts required in the registration box
4. Click ADD TO BASKET.
5. On the CART page ensure that the number of learner accounts required has been correctly entered in the QUANTITY box
6. Click or Tap PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
7. On the CHECKOUT page enter the Bill Payer’s(GROUP LEADER) details.
8. Choose the payment method and tick the ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS box
9. PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with your LOGIN details for the group leader account. You should then login to the Group Leader account and ASSIGN ACCOUNTS to your learners.